It's been too long since a post went up here. Posts have been written, but pictures have not been taken or vice versa - there are a million and one reasons I have been MIA - but it all boils down to this one - I have been buried under the workload of a new project, studies and work. It is not slowing down any, but I had some time on a cross country flight, so I decided to put up a post (sort of) . This is something I have been meaning to do for awhile and it is the perfect way to get back to blogging. This feature will go up every week (no matter what) because even when I am not writing blog posts - I am reading them, so I will be sharing my favorite ones with you every thursday in the links I love feature. Hope you like it.
1. A few ideas to make mornings easier and bearable - here
3. If you cook anything this weekend - you should make pasta alla norma.
4. This autumn capsule wardrobe video is putting my clothes spending ban in jeopardy
5. Ideas for a productive to-do list - I needed this yesterday
6. Tools and Tips for planning a trip - Great read for all travel ethusiast
7. Ever wondered how to cook the perfect steak (at home) - this video has you covered.
8. If you are interested, you can check out my new project here