Here is another post in my "Turning 30 Series".
Today's post was inspired by a Harper Bazaar article - 11 Things every fashionable woman should have by 30 - Of course, I don't own most of the items on the list yet - but I thought the article was a perfect guide for a wish list for my thirties.
- A classic shoe that is well designed, versatile and timeless : Nothing says classic like the Christain Loubotin Pigalle in Black.
- A great suit that is tailored like it was made for you. Black Skirt Suit is perfect - never out of style. Due to my day job, I already own this [but there is a georgous Stella Mccatney skirt suit that I currently lusting after].
- A signature flower : If I must have flower, then White Spray Roses accented with coolwater roses and picasso calla lilles is the way to go.
- A beautiful time piece: I am not one to wear watches, but if I had to invest in a watch - I think the Swarovski Piazza Watch is absolutely gorgeous.
- A Go-To lip color : Not something to wear everyday, but a lip color that makes you memorable. Until I can bring myself to purchase the YSL Volupte Lipstick (17 Red Muse), the MAC Ruby Woo is my go to lip color.
- A personal scent : I absolutely love perfumes and I have several in my rotation. If I had to pick a signature scent - The Bvlgari Rose Essentielle (or the Lancome La Vie est belle perfume) will be atop the list.
- Jewelry you never take off : Could not really find something I loved enough to fit in this category. Maybe someday.
- Original Art you love : I am working on a collage of photographs from my trip to paris. This is the closet thing I can fit in this category.
- A forever bag : Something that will never go out of style. There are two bags I will like to own someday - The Chanel classic flap bag and the Michael Kors Quilted Pearl Grey Tote.
- A killer winter coat : A neutral hue in luxe fabric. The Burberry London Cashmere trench coat in Grey is a perfect winter coat.
- The perfect little black dress : Absolutely love the JOSEPH Lola sequined dress.
What items will make your thirties wish list? Comment below.