I was in Los Angeles earlier this month for Azusa now marking the anniversary of the Azusa revival. The event was held on Saturday at the LA Coliseum. I spent the rest of my time in Los Angeles exploring. Here is a roundup of my favorite moments from my weekend in Los Angeles.
1. Joining almost 100K Christians for Azusa now at the L.A. Coliseum. We can never be the same again.
2. Grand central market and my first visit to Egg Slut. The 55-minute wait was worth every minute.
3. Getty Villa. Every inch is spectacular and the views are amazing.
4. Walking through the architectural masterpiece that is the Bradbury building where Bladerunner and Gangs of New York were filmed.
5. Stumbling on one of Colette Miller's City of Angels mural.
6. The sweet potato fries (and ketchup) at Unami's. Yep, the Ketchup ! I wish I could bottle it up to go.
7. A quiet hour at the assembly coffee house. Nothing to do, plan, or write. Just sat seat in silence for an hour. Very refreshing. That has not happened in a long time.
8. The Urban lights outside LACMA
9. Sunday Morning exploring Abbot Kinney boulevard and all the quaint shops, restaurants and coffee shops.
10. Brunch at Gjelina's. The Moroccan baked egg was worth the trip to Los Angeles.
11. The Ocean view driving on CA 1 Highway.